Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assisted Sales Associate
at 2020 Companies
- Requisition ID
- Job Class
- Part Time
- Job Type
- Req Priority
DJI – Assisted Sales Representative
The Part-Time DJI Assisted Sales Representative is an exciting position for someone with impactful relationship-building skills, and a sales-minded approach. This temporary position will last 9-weeks starting 11/1 - 12/29.
As a DJI Assisted Sales Representative, you will:
- Work Fri, Sat and Sunday in designated Electronics stores (one store per day).
- Assist associates in the sales of DJI drone and imaging solutions.
- Approach customers and motivate them to choose and buy DJI products.
- Deliver consistent and up-to-date brand messaging regarding DJI products.
- Demonstrate the benefits of purchasing the DJI brand.
- Generate and nurture professional relationships within each store.
- Maintain a sales-minded mentality.
- Communicate frequently and efficiently with your Manager, team members, and leadership team to ensure full-team alignment.
What’s in it for you?
- $20.00 per Hour Plus Bonus
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Paid Training
- Work With the Well-Known DJI Brand
- A Fun Work Environment
We are Seeking Someone Who:
- Is passionate about engaging with the public.
- Values and creates an empowering and successful culture.
- Has a “do whatever it takes” attitude and positive approach.
- Has a flexible schedule to work weekends.
- Is an experienced and efficient problem-solver.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Carries integrity and discretion with confidential information.
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration!
Upward Mobility with 2020 Companies
2020 Companies’ rapid growth provides an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. We represent companies throughout the US across multiple industries affording unlimited potential. 2020 Companies trains teams to succeed in any environment, and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at problem-solving. A typical career path starts here and can progress to various regional or national opportunities. Your course is limitless!
Join our team! Apply now for immediate consideration.
2020 Companies is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive sales productivity through high quality, end-to-end direct sales
- Deliver and communicate key promotional and product launch materials
- Schedule and participate in direct sales and demonstration events
- Create consumer awareness and product brand preference at the retail store level though training, assisted sales and merchandising
- Build and maintain brand presence through increased shelf space and product placement
- Effectively assess and communicate on-site needs such as marketing material and promotional collateral, etc.
- Educate customers and retail associates and make product recommendations
- Effectively train retail associates to conduct quality sales presentations and customer demonstrations
- Build effective professional relationships on behalf of 2020 and client at both the store and customer level
- Meet or exceed personal sales productivity goals and key metrics on a monthly basis
- Advise customers by providing information and qualify on products and services
- Accurately document and report sales, schedules, activities and best practices
- Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all activity to program management and/or Retail Operations as appropriate
- Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and accurately
- Visit one or multiple store locations on a daily and weekly basis based on route and territory
- Effectively demonstrate an on-going ability to establish, maintain and influence business relationships through increased shelf space, product placement and consistent productivity
- Record and maintain appropriate documentation for each location visit
- Bachelor Degree preferred; minimum 2-years of higher-education required
- 3+ years previous retail sales experience with strong emphasis in the areas of product training and demonstrations, retail concepts, merchandising and display assembly
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to stage a consultative selling process that overcomes objections and connects with customer needs
- Ability to perform independently in an unstructured work environment
- Must have and maintain reliable transportation and state-required minimum liability automobile insurance coverage
- Daily travel required