Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Architecture and Design
AECOM is actively seeking a highly motivated Architecture Designer in our Honolulu, Hawaii office. Imagine working on rewarding projects within a diverse culture, and having access to exceptional training and career development opportunities. Working at AECOM means being part of a global team, working with awardwinning professionals across the world. Aspire to be a key player on some of the best projects regionally, with opportunities to work on projects
nationally or internationally. Our people bring deep industry knowledge to help you succeed.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Providing technical leadership during project delivery
- Knowledge of local building codes and the permitting process
- Ability to work with multiple project teams and on multiple projects at the same time
- Experience in the preparation of construction documents for both new and renovation projects
- Ability to coordinate related engineering disciplines during project delivery
- Knowledge and experience of project administration during construction phase
- Performing basic architectural/engineering calculations.
- Preparing specifications, reports and related data tables.
- Maintaining liaison with design and drafting groups.
- Preparing, reviewing, and approving drawings as required.
- Under the direction of the Supervising Architect, may independently perform advanced technical assignments of various complexities within approved schedules and budgets.
- May coordinate technical and administrative activities with employees in other disciplines and other departments participating on an assigned project.
- May assist in the training and evaluation of assigned architectural and design/drafting personnel.
Buildings & Places
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or related field
- 4+ years of related experience
- Proficient in Revit, as well as CAD
- Experience in all phases of project delivery, from schematic design through construction documents.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Excellent teamwork and organizational skills
- 5 year of relevant experience
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
United States of America
USA - Hawaii