Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
The Project Manager shall direct and review the work of all personnel each workday. The PM will be familiar enough with the duties of all positions so that he/she can evaluate the performance of employees, the effectiveness of operations, and provide backup task CSR performance if it becomes necessary. Additionally, the PM will ensure contract deliverables are correctly prepared and submitted on time; that employees properly identify themselves as contract employees; ensure employees complete Company and Government directed training as required; ensure employees correctly note work hours each day as required; approve personal leave; and approve timesheets at the close of each time reporting period.
Primary/Major Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Plan, direct and coordinate activities of the customer service representatives and their supervisors.
- Shall have a positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, tact, problem-solving abilities, and the ability to prioritize competing situations in the best interests of WRNMMC and its beneficiary
- Shall know all contract requirements as noted in the Performance Work Statement and ensure all employees are, as well.
- Assign customer service representatives to functional areas as
- Provide oversight of services provided to all WRNMMC Departments that provide clinical and systems’ support to the patient care
- Oversee the compilation, preparation, analysis and distribution of appropriate reports and is cognizant of Recommend appropriate actions and conclusions.
- Maintain open communications with the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) and Medical Center key personnel to ensure that the services provided meet the required
- Serves as a liaison between Alutiiq Corporate and the COR.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the contract performance and as directed by the
- Promptly notify the Alutiiq Corporate Management Team of any requested performance that is not within the scope of the PWS.
- Ensure all polices, practices and procedures are understood and followed by all contract employees.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory guidelines to include but not limited to HIPAA, Joint Commission, and OSHA as well as MTF and Hospital
- Develop and implement new programs and/or services according to MTF
- Ensure all employees’ skills and abilities grow throughout the lifecycle of their employment/support of the DHA Hospitality Services
- Ensure employees are aware of, understand, and follow all Company and Government policies, practices and
- Direct employees and recommends personnel actions including scheduling, performance management, deployment, and corrective
- Review/approve Work Schedules and adjustments thereto prior to execution, if possible to prevent employee worked hours overages.
- Shall monitor/track employee worked hours weekly to ensure they do not work more than the allocated hours for the reporting period and/or total contract period.
- Establish a training methodology, which gives employees proper training and the necessary tools needed for successful performance.
- Ensure the Transport vehicle is driven only by Alutiiq personnel; that it is operated according to all on-site, local, and State laws; and any traffic incidents and etc no matter how small are properly reported to Alutiiq and other authorities as needed.
- Continually evaluate employee performance and provide timely counselling when performance is deficient.
Required Education and Experience:
- Must possess all skills necessary to ensure that employees provide customer service in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Shall have at least two (2) years of Hospitality experience.
- Must possess a minimum of four (4) years of management and supervisory experience—one (1) year of the supervisory experience must be a result of working in a Hospital setting.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Business Administration, Marketing, or another field related to contract performance.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a current Project Management Professional certification