American Savings Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Branch Manager - McCully
at American Savings Bank
Job Reference #: 5000526153006
Senior leader of the respective Retail Branch team. Accountable for ensuring outstanding achievement on goals related to customer acquisition, customer service and sales. Ensures the Branch operation completely adheres to ASB's operating policies and procedures, legal and regulatory requirements. Accountable for creating a work environment that instills the importance of the client experience to all team members. Partners with the Assistant Branch Manager to achieve Branch goals.
- Provides operational oversight of the Branch, which includes development & communication of Branch goals and objectives, resource planning, budget management, and talent development (setting of individual goals, coaching performance, conducting performance reviews, etc.).
- Apply consultative selling practices to customer interactions to understand needs and identify opportunities for ASB to meet those client needs; engage Branch teammates in adopting a similar sales approach in order to enhance and deepen the client relationship with ASB. Refer clients to other ASB product specialists, as appropriate to client requirements.
- Accountable for delivering on Branch performance goals associated with but not limited to: Customer Service, Sales, employee satisfaction and turnover management. Ensures the Branch is appropriately staffed and teammates are trained in a manner that delivers an outstanding client experience and ensures adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Develop & implement branch process / procedural improvements and policies to ensure an efficient operating environment that incorporates appropriate controls, thus mitigating risk to ASB.
- Evaluates the Branch's internal controls; reviews and updates policies, procedures and processes to ensure compliance with laws & regulations as well as internal control procedures. Ensure compliance with all applicable banking regulations/laws, including BSA/AML & suspicious activity monitoring and reporting.
- High School or Equivalent
- 3 years direct leadership of others, including hiring, coaching, developing, etc., preferably in the financial services industry
- 2 years direct selling experience that includes consultative selling, conducting sales presentations, and business development outreach calls
- 2 years Branch/Banking experience where adherence to bank operating policies and regulatory compliance was a requirement of the job
- 1 year proficiency with personal computers, calculators, and internet search tools
Required Skills or Training:
- Demonstrated strength in communicating (both written and oral) in order to effectively lead team members and also discuss products and services with bank customers
- Possesses a high degree of direct customer interaction skills
- Demonstrated success in applying consultative selling techniques to current and/or new clients