American Savings Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cash Management Business Analyst
at American Savings Bank
Job Reference #: 5000520158006
Categories: Accounting/Auditing, Management - Entry Level, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
Primary Purpose of Job
With operational and technical expertise for all cash management products and applications, assists in the research, development, and analysis of complex business needs and operational issues with internal and external systems. Emphasis is placed on quality control, strategic planning and implementation, improving processes and increase efficiencies.
Major Job Accountabilities
- Provides analytical support to the Cash Management team by researching, analyzing and developing new processes to consistently improve efficiencies.
- Maintains integrity of all the cash management products and systems, to include CamPlus billing system.
- Responsible for the development of training manuals and for the quality control of Cash Management products and services.
- Assists in identifying and resolving issues with Cash Management system.
- Runs and coordinates user testing on the various Fiserv systems when necessary. Assists in the writing of test scripts for cash management system testing and provides results in writing.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or related field from an accredited university or college preferred.
Minimum Experience Required
Three (3) to five (5) years banking, cash management and project management experience preferred
Required Skills or Training
- Must have knowledge of cash management products, systems and applications.
- May be required to become certified in cash management.
- Understands principles, practices and methodologies of the systems development life cycle
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications including Excel- pivot tables and charts
- Experience in Access, Visio, and PowerPoint preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills