American Savings Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Consumer Loan Processor
at American Savings Bank
Job TitleConsumer Loan Processor
LocationFPP - Office-3030
- Learning to manage a pipeline of consumer loan applications, demonstrating process accuracy and timeliness in achieving internal turn-time goals.
- Orders and/or proactively follows up on documentation requirements necessary to complete the loan file including but not limited to: Automated Valuation Model (AVM)/appraisals, escrow and title orders, flood certification, insurance, trust reviews, condo reviews, etc.
- Communicates with customers, Consumer Credit Management (CCM) teammates, branch personnel, and outside vendors regarding loans in process.
- Prepares closing documentation and reviews signed documents prior to booking to ensure quality control standards are met.
- Achieves productivity standards and service level agreements, as established by management.
- Follows all applicable policies and procedures to ensure compliance with banking laws and regulations relevant to the job's activities.
- Performs other job related duties, as requested by Supervisor or Manager.
Minimum Education Requirements: College (4-year) Degree
Indicate Degree Major Field of Study: Business Management, Accounting, Finance, or other related degree. (see note below)
1 year - Note: If trainee candidate does not possess a college degree, s/he will be considered for the position only if has a minimum of one (1) year banking experience, either in a client facing role or in a processing role where attention to detail is exhibited.
Required Skills or Training
- Possesses solid experience using personal computers, including demonstrated capabilities using MS Office applications.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills: in speaking with others (in person and via telephone); effective writing skills demonstrated through emails and in written application notations.
- Demonstrates a strong detail orientation, with specific emphasis on accuracy and production of thorough documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, including the ability shift priorities in response to immediate and/or changing needs.