American Savings Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at American Savings Bank
Primary Purpose of the Job
Facilitates the recruiting, application, hiring, and onboarding process for internal and external job candidates. Consults with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and job qualifications, and provides guidance throughout the candidate search process.
Major Job Accountabilities
* Uses various sourcing methods and techniques to find qualified candidates for permanent, temporary, and intern positions. This includes, but is not limited to, social media, job boards, referrals, recruiting firms, and internal website.
* Monitors applicant pool, evaluates candidate qualifications, and maintains contact with applicants during the recruitment process.
* Builds strong relationships with hiring managers and provides guidance throughout the candidate search.
* Monitors and tracks all vacant positions and open requisitions.
* Participates in job and career fairs and other recruitment-related events, which may require inter-island travel.
* Stays informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques.
* College degree or equivalent work experience
* Knowledge and working experience of the full recruitment life-cycle
* Understanding of applicable employment laws and regulations
* Excellent time management and prioritization skills
* Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
* Ability to travel as required
* Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task