American Savings Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Call Center Representative
at American Savings Bank
Who are we looking for:
American Savings Bank is committed to making banking easy for customers. As the Customer Service Representative, your primary focus is to deliver an excellent customer experience by making banking easy. The Customer Service Representative is the first point of contact for all in-bound customer calls state-wide and is responsible for providing outstanding customer service. You are responsible for helping customers with inquiries, ranging from account balance to fraud and loan questions. You work with customers to make their dreams possible through friendly conversation and helping them resolve any issues. This role also requires the ability to deal with complex issues and empathize with customers in challenging situations, which means we need someone to be skilled at conflict resolution and think on their feet. Did we mention that we are also looking for individuals who are self-motivated, innovative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment? Who wouldn't want to be a part of a team where fun is part of everyday culture?
Learn a little bit more about the role:
"Working at CBC has been the best experience I've had working for a company! From day one, everything went smooth and everyone made me feel like I been a part of the family for years. The managers are really encouraging and never hesitate to help with anything you need. Coworkers are always so encouraging and we really have the sense of family in our department. We have such good collaboration and we always pull together to help make banking easier for customers. Every day is an awesome day when you work with all of these wonderful people! They really show you what ohana is all about. Great laughs and great people...that's what sets this company apart from others. I look forward to coming to work every day." -- Kili Brown
- One (1) year satisfactory work experience in sales and/or directly servicing customers, including inquiries and complaints.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Basic mathematical knowledge
- Proficient in use of computers (word processing and spreadsheet), keyboarding and the use of a calculator
- Skill in using banking system or online terminals
- Skill in using multi-line telephone
- Skill and ability to make good decisions on your own
- Skill and ability to solve problems independently