American Savings Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Project Management
at American Savings Bank
Primary Purpose of Job
Establishes, maintains and enhances the project management framework the Bank uses to develop, prioritize and manage key initiatives in support of its strategic plan. Ensures that implementation and required activities are accomplished according to the Bank's objectives. Provides coaching and direction in project management techniques.
Major Job Accountabilities
- Coordinates the development and on-going enhancement of the Bank's project management framework, methodology, procedures, and communication to all affected parties.
- Manages implementation of projects, along with progress toward defined objectives and use of the required tools and other activities.
- Leads the project management office team to achieve the Bank's goals.
- Conducts or oversees training on project management projects.
- College (4-year) Degree in Business, Management, Management Science, Statistics, Engineering, or related field
Minimum Experience Required
- 7-10 years of experience leading large, complex, corporate-level projects.
- 3-5 years of experience leading a Project Management Office.
Required Skills or Training
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in applying project management concepts and practices
- Able to conceptualize new ideas and complex technical matters quickly
- Able to monitor and interpret information for decision-making and presentation
- Prioritizes and manages multiple assignments in a demanding work environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent written, verbal, listening and presentation communication skills
- Project management experience in a client and/or financial services environment preferred
- Process improvement training and experience preferred