American Savings Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at American Savings Bank
Job Reference #: 5000518209206
Supports the objectives of the Customer Support Services team through setup, maintenance, servicing, and closing of electronic banking services. Provides bank representative services by assisting with all bank products and services.
- Analyzes data to monitor performance and identify risks and trends associated with online banking, bill pay, money transfers, mobile banking, new web account openings, and mobile deposit.
- Monitors and investigates suspicious activity that may fall within the Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) regulations, reporting concerns & findings to the appropriate bank authority
- Addresses suspicious activity directly with customers, corporate security, and other bank teammates as appropriate to resolve the identified concern.
- Intakes consumer and small business customer inquiries both directly with the customer and internally from Customer Banking Center, Branch Help Desk, branches, etc. addressing client questions and/or issues in a professional and courteous manner. Analyzes situations and resolves concerns and prepares written (email) responses. Assists customers via secure message, email or phone.
- Reviews decedent processing, do not bank, fraud SWAT, workflow, online banking enrollment, and mobile deposit. Inboards online banking enrollments and completes system administrator changes for small business customers. Analyzes mobile deposit checks to ensure negotiability points are met and decision funds availability of the check.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- High school or equivalent
Minimum Experience Required:
- 1 year direct experience with retail banking operations and systems (deposit loan, mortgage, and/or credit card application systems) is preferred