American Savings Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at American Savings Bank
Job Reference #: 5000388759906
Manages a book of business by maintaining relationships with customers. Solicits prospective customers and sells suitable investment and insurance products. The Financial Consultant partners with branches and licensed branch employees to grow the investment and insurance business.
- Provides individual customer financial planning and advice and use advisory, insurance, annuities, and investment company products based on needs
- Uses engagement and discovery process to uncover need and use consultative approach to financial planning
- Ensures own work and branch office is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines
- Generates OneASB cross referrals for business partners
- Develops a business plan to achieve sales goals and marketing activities
- Conducts presentations and solicits prospective customers for investment and insurance products/services based on customer suitability
- Services existing investment/insurance customers in assigned branches
- Contacts all assigned leads and branch referrals for appointments and sales presentations. Tracks and reports results to branches and/or management
- Conducts branch meetings and training on a regular basis for all assigned branches
- Oversees, mentors, and trains licensed branch employees in assigned branches
- Meets production and revenue goals as determined by management. Prepares and submits all required reports in a timely manner.
- Keeps management abreast of customer relationships and any potential issues that may arise and reports any written or verbal complaints immediately
- Current Series 6, 63 and 65 or 66 securities licenses (Series 7 Preferred)
- Current State of Hawaii life and health insurance licenses or equivalent
- Three years direct sales experience in the securities and/or insurance business
- CFP, CLU, ChFC or equivalent designations preferred or taking classes towards earning these designations within one year from date of hire
- Competent in the knowledge and use of computers, email, spreadsheets, word processing and the internet.
- Current State of Hawaii driver's license and access to transportation
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Able to communicate with both individuals and groups
- Able to work during the branch hours of the assigned branches