American Savings Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Technical Analyst
at American Savings Bank
Responsible for selecting, designing, implementing, enhancing, maintaining and decommissioning systems and applications. Assist in developing and executing strategic roadmaps for systems/applications and serves as the primary liaison for the business and vendor to ensure parties are aligned and working towards the organization's goals and objectives.
- Assist in developing short- and long-term strategic plans for systems/applications and create plans to execute identified initiatives.
- Ensure that business stakeholders and vendors are united in prioritization of projects.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to develop Business Case and Request for Proposal (RFP) documentation, as needed to identify solution alternatives.
- Analyze, review and configure programs and systems to increase operating efficiency; adapt program to new requirements either internally or through contracted vendor.
- Plan and execute application and system implementations, upgrades, security, and program configuration/maintenance, development and disaster recovery exercises.
- Develop, coordinate and execute test plans for system, integration, regression, validation testing.
- Develop and maintain documentation of all technical development/implementations and subsequent revisions.
- Manage small- to medium-size projects that could potentially impact the entire organization. Defines project scope, approach and resources requirements.
- Assist in ensuring vendors deliver agreed-upon service levels and delivery commitments related to projects and system performance.
- Participate in contractual reviews and recommend appropriate changes based on corporate IT standards and requirements.
- Ensure system, application configuration, and program coding adheres to the Bank's standards and security/technical requirements.
- Educate and train users on systems and processes.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- College degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related field
Minimum Experience Required:
- Three (3) years performing business and systems analysis
- Three (3) years working experience in analyzing, recommending, and implementing solutions to business workflow problems
- Two (2) years managing and/or leading technical projects
Required Skills or Training:
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to grasp key concepts and communicate effectively with technical staff, business stakeholders and management.
- Prior experience in leading and facilitating meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects of small to medium size.
- Possesses knowledge of systems development lifecycle methodologies.
- Proficient at developing visual models such as workflow/network diagrams in Microsoft Visio.
- Working knowledge of PC and Server Operating Systems.
- Demonstrates high proficiency with Microsoft Office software applications.
- Working knowledge of data and system integration methodologies.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Possesses basic understanding of networking and telecommunications devices / protocols (DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, FTP, SFTP, SSH, TLS / SSL).
- Basic understanding of web-based technologies.
- Demonstrates desire to remain current on changes in technology solutions.