American Savings Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, HR Business Partner
at American Savings Bank
Job Reference #: 5000533947506
Categories: Human Resources - Generalists, Human Resources - Management, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
Manages the HR Business Partner team and serves as a consultant to ASB leaders and teammates on Human Resources-related issues. Develops and communicates HR policies. Works to embed HR strategy into day-to-day work and provides guidance and support to ASB leaders with the objective of adding value to the business.
Major Job Accountabilities
- Assists business leaders to integrate HR processes, programs and practices into their daily operations.
- Develops recommendations and solutions to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes.
- Supports managers in forecasting and planning talent pipeline requirements; participates in the design, development and implementation of innovative teammate retention programs.
Acts as change agent, designing processes and approaches to prepare leaders/teammates for ongoing change and transformation.
- Reviews and provides guidance on requests for reorganizations/realignments.
- Partners with HR functional teams to identify teammate needs and manages delivery of solutions.
- Facilitates a strong leadership and coaching culture.
- Manages/leads specific projects as determined by the HR strategic plan and contributes to functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Acts as an ambassador for HR across a wide variety of internal and external forums.
College (4-year) Degree in business administration, HR management, or related field
- 7+ years progressive experience working in multiple disciplines within Human Resources.
- 3+ years management experience leading a team, including conducting regular one-on-one coaching sessions, performance evaluations and making recommendations to team members regarding performance improvement
- Employee Relations background is a plus.
- Experience in banking industry desired.
Required Skills or Training:
- Maintain knowledge of progressive HR practices and trends.
- Ability to recognize trends and develop recommendations based on data analysis.
- Significant knowledge of HR policies and talent management practices.
- Ability to perform complex analyses and interpret applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner.
- Experience with long-term strategic planning and leading complex change management projects.
- Ability to lead, work calmly, and deliver quickly and error-free during stressful times.
- Working knowledge of HR policies and talent management practices.
Professional Certifications, Licenses, and/or Registration Requirements
PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP a plus