American Savings Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Data Analyst
at American Savings Bank
Job Reference #: 5000521788906
Primary Purpose of the Job
In support of the Marketing and Customer Experience team, utilizes internal and external data applied to proprietary models to develop a comprehensive understanding of ASB customer behaviors, channel preferences, and financial needs.
Major Job Accountabilities
- Collaborates with business partners to support and strategize on campaigns and portfolio management.
- Documents (in detail) business requirements.
- ETL and analyzes data to optimize and challenge the way we do business.
- Monitors, forecasts and optimizes performance of campaigns and portfolios.
- Delivers, develops and automates "easy to understand" reports and dashboards.
- Formulates and presents executive-level messaging.
- Responds independently to peer and executive level inquiries as required.
- College degree in the field of data science or related quantitative field
- Master degree or PhD is a plus
- Two (2) to three (3) years experience working with SQL or similiar database management tools
- Two (2) to three (3) years hands-on experience working in reporting, data and analytics
Required Skills or Training
- Proficiency in Excel, Power Point and Word
- Basic programming skills (VBA, Python, R or similar)
- Experience working with visualization tools (Ex: Tableau, IBM Cognos)