American Savings Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at American Savings Bank
Primary Purpose of the Job
Manages recruitment, orientation and staffing activities for the Bank. Manages or participates in various HR projects as assigned.
Major Job Accountabilities
Utilizing superior written, verbal and interpersonal skills, manages and facilitates the recruiting, application and hiring processes for job candidates and the on-boarding process for new hires including new hire orientation. Develops, implements and continuously improves the overall recruitment strategy, ensures creation and/or optimum participation in recruitment-related events, and assists with other areas of HR when called upon.
- Leads, mentors, coaches, trains and evaluates Recruitment team members. Makes recommendation for hiring and termination of employees when appropriate.
- Assists Recruitment team with staffing tasks utilizing the Bank's Applicant Tracking System.
- Participates in job interviews and the selection process.
- Attends job fairs and other recruitment-related events, some of which may fall outside of standard business hours and may be located on neighbor islands.
- Responsible for the summer internship program and student tours of the company.
- Complies with all applicable banking laws and regulations relevant to the job's activities, including BSA/AML and suspicious activity monitoring and reporting.
- Reports improper and suspicious activities to any member of management.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration or equivalent work experience related to the duties and responsibilities of recruiting or staffing strongly preferred
- Five (5) or more years of recruitment experience
- Three (3) or more years of supervisory experience including conducting regular one-on-one coaching sessions, performance evaluations and making recommendations to team members regarding performance improvement
- Demonstrated experience in sourcing through various methods including but not limited to social networking, job boards, applicant tracking systems, etc. preferred
- Demonstrated experience and skills in Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Ability to make oral presentations