American Savings Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Marketing Manager
at American Savings Bank
Job TitleSenior Marketing Manager
LocationFPP - Office-3030
Leads, manages, develops and executes marketing projects that support ASB's business goals. Project tasks include but are not limited to developing project plans/timelines and budgets, creating marketing briefs, providing creative direction, analyzing customer data to create targeted direct mail lists, developing customer communications, and coordinating with vendors, with other departments, and across the Marketing and Business Development team. Responsible for managing brochures, direct mailings, branch projects, and American Insurance and Investment marketing support.
Major Job Accountabilities
- Brochures: Work with graphic designer (internal) or Agency (external vendor) to create new brochures including design and copy. Updating and reprinting of existing brochures; track inventory and distribution of brochures to branches and other sales teams.
- Branch Renovations, Relocations, and Additions: Manage all communication to customers and branches regarding branch network changes to include customer letters, electronic communications, branch handbacks, and signage.
- Direct Marketing: Manage direct mailings for various products. Coordinate the target segment criteria selection, review and audit data lists with the Product Manager and Data Analyst. Work with internal and external resources to create marketing solicitations and regulatory communications.
- American Insurance and Investments: Manage the marketing campaigns in various channels and work with the product manager to support the annual marketing plan.
- Branch Advertising: Assist with coordination and delivery of campaign materials and collateral to the branches
Minimum Education Requirements: College (4-year) Degree
Indicate Degree Major Field of Study: Marketing, Finance, Economics or related field.
4 years - Experience in a marketing department, advertising, direct marketing agency or similar.
4 years - Experience with MS Office Products at highly competent level
2 years - Experience with data manipulation using formulas and advanced functions to extract and analyze customer lists
Required Skills or Training:
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills for correspondent and commercial purposes
- Demonstrates highly competent knowledge/usage of MS Office products/applications
- Possesses experience in leading project initiatives that include timeline development and identification of key deliverables
- Familiarity with Retail Banking is preferred