American Savings Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Operations Excellence Manager
at American Savings Bank
Job TitleSenior Operations Excellence Manager
LocationFPP - Office-3030
Major Job Accountabilities
- Coach and mentor process improvement teammates & colleagues through business process improvement projects that incorporate a Lean Six Sigma approach. This will include utilization of the DIAMC process. Ensure the engagement and training of process owners.
- Partner with process improvement teammates and other business partners to provide support, tools, and training to effectively deploy Lean Six Sigma and continuous process improvement across banking operations.
- Perform role of internal expert on process improvement tools, techniques, and procedures related to Lean Six Sigma.
- Identify teammates across the organization that demonstrate the capabilities of an effective Lean Six Sigma practitioner, and engage them in an effort to broaden a Lean Six Sigma approach throughout the Bank operations.
- Lead and deliver quantifiable process improvements that result in improved efficiency, ease client burden, and/or provide financial benefit to the operational teams and the overall organization. Ensure ongoing monitoring and measurement to validate customer satisfaction, expected project outcome(s), process efficiencies and realization of projected benefits (whether operational, financial, or both
Minimum Education Requirements: College (4-year) Degree
Indicate Degree Major Field of Study: Engineering, Statistics, Business Management, or related degree
10 years - Business operational experience in a process improvement leadership role.
5 years - Experience leading process improvement initiatives, including projects that have incorporated the DIAMC process.
4 years - Experience in Lean Six Sigma deployment start-ups.
4 years - Process improvement experience in a client and/or financial services environment.
Required Skills or Training
- Demonstrates a results-based leadership style that reflects effective delivery of fact-based business process improvements that result in positive outcomes for business operations, customers, and employees and that support the business strategy.
- Possesses strong strategy development, project management, and program implementation expertise, team building, training and coaching/mentoring.
- Demonstrates highly effective skills in leading business improvement projects that impact large department and/or enterprise-level performance and results.
- Prior leadership of an organization's quality process. This includes providing leadership, training, and mentoring to both quality improvement teammates as well as operational teammates. Demonstrates solid understanding of team dynamics as relates to direct colleagues as well as operational teams involved in process improvement activities. Able to demonstrate being an advocate of change who pursues organizational change while mitigating significant conflict.
- Prior experience in program development and institutional training/adoption of Lean Six Sigma methodologies, including DIAMC.
- Possesses excellent communication skills in both written and spoken formats; able to tailor messaging to a diversity of audiences to ensure understanding and engagement in process improvement initiatives.
- Experience in coaching projects from initiation to successful completion.
Professional Certifications, Licenses, and/or Registration Requirements
- Required at minimum Black Belt Certified