American Savings Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Teller - Manoa
at American Savings Bank
Who we are looking for:
Are you driven by providing top-notch customer service and thrive in a fast-paced work environment? Are you looking to join a company in which team work, collaboration, innovation and fun are part of our everyday culture? American Savings Bank is looking for self-motivated team players committed to making our customer's dreams possible. As a Teller, your primary responsibility is to deliver an excellent customer experience by efficiently and accurately processing transactions. You are also expected to build relationships with customers and provide referrals to other members of the ASB team to help customers achieve their financial goals. We offer competitive compensation and extra incentives for high performance.
Learn a little bit more about our team:
"At American Savings Bank we are a company that providing a great customer experience and there is no better position to ensure that is occurring than in my role as a Teller or as ASB likes to call it "Dream-maker", because that is exactly who we are. One of the most important duties that I do is provide quality service with customers by interacting with them in the branch or by phone, this comes easy to me as I have an outgoing and friendly personality really gives a great impression towards the customers. I also process financial transactions for the customers that include processing deposits, withdrawals, cashing checks, accepting payments, processing wire transfers, etc. All these are great because it expands my banking knowledge and in turn I am able to grow up the ladder with ASB. We are after all a BEST PLACES TO WORK for eight straight years from 2010-2017." -- Kainoa Cutright
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Six months consecutive customer service experience in financial services, retail sales, or a goal- oriented environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, evenings, weekends and holidays, when necessary, based upon business needs
- High school diploma
- Minimum 1 year demonstrated teller experience providing customer service and cross selling core and non-core products or services (i.e. deposit accounts, consumer loans, internet banking, etc.)
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience or comparable experience working with a team to build and implement appropriate training and development. Must be able to motivate team members and offer coaching and recognition, as needed.