Bayada Home Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, Area Field Recruiting
at Bayada Home Health Care
The Talent Acquisition team of BAYADA Home Health Care has an exciting opportunity for a Director, Area Field Recruiting. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will be a dynamic leader with a track record of success, talent development, as well as a strategic visionary. Previous full cycle recruiting, and interviewing experience is required, preferably in health care.
BAYADA Home Health Care has been a trusted leader in providing the highest quality clinical care at home for 43 years. We believe our clients and families turn to BAYADA Home Health Care because of our heartfelt commitment to providing care with compassion, excellence, and reliability. It's more than a commitment — it's our calling. It's The BAYADA Way. Since 1975, BAYADA has grown to service clients in 23 states, yet remains a family business, privately owned and operated by Mark Baiada.
Director, Area Field Recruiting responsibilities:
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA.
- Build relationships with key internal audiences and manage a team of recruiters located throughout the Southeast.
- Maintain on-going, consistent communication with hiring managers and recruiting managers
- Serve as the lead representative and subject matter expert of field recruiting in dialogue with regional customers and hiring managers
- Champion newly implemented changes and recruitment strategies throughout the organization
- Partner with internal customers to develop a recruiting strategy for assigned territory to meet current and future employee needs
- Partner with office and divisional directors to develop a framework for hiring, training, developing, supervising, directing, and coaching the recruiters to ensure performance targets are met
- Review and analyze recruiting metrics (time to hire, funnel ratio, etc.) and current market trends to support development of recruiting strategies
- Promote and foster ongoing partnership with internal decision makers
- Develop creative and innovative recruiting strategies to meet the organization's current and future talent needs
- Oversee recruiting and retention programs
- In partnership with office leaders, evaluate, establish, and maintain goals for the field recruiting team
- Conduct performance evaluations
- Participate in and support decisions related to the hiring and separation of employment
- Perform related duties, or as required or requested by supervisor
Director, Area Field Recruiting Qualifications:
- Four (4) year college degree.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in full life-cycle recruiting.
- Two (2 to four (4) years managerial experience.
- Demonstrated record of successful leadership as Manager, Enterprise Field Recruiting or equivalent position.
- Ability to work with multiple constituents and levels within the company and externally.
- Experience with multiple sourcing channels, consultation and influence skills.
- Prior experience gathering and analyzing data, strong self-management skills with a focus on results and customer service.
- Excellent recruiting skills and in-depth understanding of behavioral-based interview and candidate evaluation techniques.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Are you a caring, compassionate individual who’s ready to get more out of your career in healthcare? Are you ready to put your skills to work for you in an environment that supports your growth? BAYADA Home Health Care is one of the nation’s leading providers of clinical care and support services – and we’re growing every day!
Get ready to make a difference as well as living at Bayada. Our talented team of healthcare professionals’ impacts thousands of lives every year, working with our patients and their families to offer high-quality healthcare services that improve their quality of life while helping them achieve more out of every day.
Since our founding in 1975, BAYADA has become home to thousands of hardworking professionals who are committed to prioritizing compassion, reliability, and excellence in all that they do. We are pleased to offer a variety of career paths with a proven track record for success:
- RN Registered Nurses
- Home Health Aides
- Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Medical and Health Services Managers
- Physical Therapists
- Nursing Aides, Orderlies, and Attendants
- Occupational Therapists
- Social and Human Services Assistants
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Personal and Home Care Aides
The culture at BAYADA is one that prioritizes your personal and professional wellbeing. Offering an outstanding benefits and compensation package to all eligible associates, BAYADA is committed to supporting your long-term goals, every step of the way.
Give back and get more out of your career with Bayada. Join the BAYADA Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.