Bayada Home Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HHA - Home Health Aide
at Bayada Home Health Care
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHAs - Home Health Aides to care for our adult clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for HHAs – Home Health Aides in the following locations:
•Pearl City/Aiea, HI
•Ewa Beach/Kapolei, HI
•North Shore/Wailua, HI
BAYADA offers HHAs:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience as a caregiver OR valid CNA license
- Current HHA - Home Health Aide license listed in good standing with the board
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
•Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
•Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
•Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
•A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
•Paid time off
•24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Salary: Competitive Pay Rate
Relocation Assistance: No
Contact for more information:
Phone: (808) 591-6050
[Click Here To Join]
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Are you a caring, compassionate individual who’s ready to get more out of your career in healthcare? Are you ready to put your skills to work for you in an environment that supports your growth? BAYADA Home Health Care is one of the nation’s leading providers of clinical care and support services – and we’re growing every day!
Get ready to make a difference as well as living at Bayada. Our talented team of healthcare professionals’ impacts thousands of lives every year, working with our patients and their families to offer high-quality healthcare services that improve their quality of life while helping them achieve more out of every day.
Since our founding in 1975, BAYADA has become home to thousands of hardworking professionals who are committed to prioritizing compassion, reliability, and excellence in all that they do. We are pleased to offer a variety of career paths with a proven track record for success:
- RN Registered Nurses
- Home Health Aides
- Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Medical and Health Services Managers
- Physical Therapists
- Nursing Aides, Orderlies, and Attendants
- Occupational Therapists
- Social and Human Services Assistants
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Personal and Home Care Aides
The culture at BAYADA is one that prioritizes your personal and professional wellbeing. Offering an outstanding benefits and compensation package to all eligible associates, BAYADA is committed to supporting your long-term goals, every step of the way.
Give back and get more out of your career with Bayada. Join the BAYADA Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.