Bayada Home Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Manager -Home Health
at Bayada Home Health Care
Marketing Manager, Home Health
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare that will allow you to make a difference in people's lives while you grow your career? We are BAYADA Home Health Care, a leading home health care company, and want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking an experienced Account Executive to fill the role of Marketing Manager to develop and manage relationships with referral sources in the community to promote BAYADA Home Health Care services and help expand our Medicare home health business on Island of Oahu, HI This position requires an individual who is highly motivated, results driven, and able to develop and build strong, lasting relationships.
- Generating referrals for home health by building relationships with physicians, long term care, independent and assisted living facilities and other community resources.
- Conduct market analysis; develop sales strategy, goals and plans.
- Conducting sales calls, and evaluating results and effectiveness of sales activity
- Support business development activities and help establish strong relationships with new and existing referral sources.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree. At least two years recent sales experience in the health care industry, preferably in home health care.
- Formal sales training.
- Proven ability to develop and implement a sales and marketing plan.
- Evidence of achieving referral goals within the market.
- Excellent planning, organization and presentation skills are critical.
- The ideal candidate will have established healthcare contacts and be able to readily network in the community.
Rewarding work, a fulfilling career and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why the most talented and admired healthcare professionals make BAYADA their employer of choice. Become part of a caring, professional team that provides the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. We offer comprehensive salary and benefits package including: medical/dental/Prescription/Vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and short/long term disability.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Are you a caring, compassionate individual who’s ready to get more out of your career in healthcare? Are you ready to put your skills to work for you in an environment that supports your growth? BAYADA Home Health Care is one of the nation’s leading providers of clinical care and support services – and we’re growing every day!
Get ready to make a difference as well as living at Bayada. Our talented team of healthcare professionals’ impacts thousands of lives every year, working with our patients and their families to offer high-quality healthcare services that improve their quality of life while helping them achieve more out of every day.
Since our founding in 1975, BAYADA has become home to thousands of hardworking professionals who are committed to prioritizing compassion, reliability, and excellence in all that they do. We are pleased to offer a variety of career paths with a proven track record for success:
- RN Registered Nurses
- Home Health Aides
- Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Medical and Health Services Managers
- Physical Therapists
- Nursing Aides, Orderlies, and Attendants
- Occupational Therapists
- Social and Human Services Assistants
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Personal and Home Care Aides
The culture at BAYADA is one that prioritizes your personal and professional wellbeing. Offering an outstanding benefits and compensation package to all eligible associates, BAYADA is committed to supporting your long-term goals, every step of the way.
Give back and get more out of your career with Bayada. Join the BAYADA Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.