Bayada Home Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Paraprofessional / Skills Trainer
at Bayada Home Health Care
BAYADA Behavioral Health is looking for Paraprofessionals / Skills Trainers with high energy and the ability to be strong and firm. Our Paraprofessionals / Skills Trainers provide one-to-one services to children with special needs. Services are provided in our school, home or community settings working with children ages three to twenty. Work hours are primarily from 7:50am to 2:00pm or possibly later.
We have current Paraprofessional openings in the following locations:
- Honolulu Area, Kaneohe, Kailua, Salt Lake, Aiea, Pearl City, Waipahu, Waikele, Mililani, Wahiawa, Kapolei, Waianae
BAYADA offers Paraprofessionals:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Paraprofessionals:
- A minimum of 48 college credits (including both Math & English at levels 100 or higher) OR
- Passing score of 459 on Paraprofessional Assessment exam
Job Responsibilities for Paraprofessionals:
- Work one to one with clients on behaviors, goals and client needs
- Collect daily client data
If you are interested in supporting individuals with disabilities to reach their fullest potential, then this is the position for you! At BAYADA, our clients come first and our employees are our greatest Asset. Please contact us today to join our amazing team of professionals who have compassion, strive for excellence, and provide reliable services.
Please contact Maile Martin at [Click Here To Join] or (808) 591-6060
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Are you a caring, compassionate individual who’s ready to get more out of your career in healthcare? Are you ready to put your skills to work for you in an environment that supports your growth? BAYADA Home Health Care is one of the nation’s leading providers of clinical care and support services – and we’re growing every day!
Get ready to make a difference as well as living at Bayada. Our talented team of healthcare professionals’ impacts thousands of lives every year, working with our patients and their families to offer high-quality healthcare services that improve their quality of life while helping them achieve more out of every day.
Since our founding in 1975, BAYADA has become home to thousands of hardworking professionals who are committed to prioritizing compassion, reliability, and excellence in all that they do. We are pleased to offer a variety of career paths with a proven track record for success:
- RN Registered Nurses
- Home Health Aides
- Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Medical and Health Services Managers
- Physical Therapists
- Nursing Aides, Orderlies, and Attendants
- Occupational Therapists
- Social and Human Services Assistants
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Personal and Home Care Aides
The culture at BAYADA is one that prioritizes your personal and professional wellbeing. Offering an outstanding benefits and compensation package to all eligible associates, BAYADA is committed to supporting your long-term goals, every step of the way.
Give back and get more out of your career with Bayada. Join the BAYADA Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.