Bayada Home Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Behavior Technician, RBT
at Bayada Home Health Care
At BAYADA Home Health Care, our clients come first and our employees are our greatest asset. We are looking for dedicated employees who have their Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential or are interested in pursuing their Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential. The RBT credential is a professional credential offered through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). The RBT credential is required for individuals providing services on any Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) or insurance-based contracts in Hawaii. This position includes working 1:1 in the home and community with children and young adults diagnosed with Autism. BAYADA will pay for your training as well as provide extensive supervision. If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of others, contact Shara Duran using the methods below.[Click Here To Join] (Email)(808)486-1804 (Call)(636)293-7570 (Text)
We have current Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) openings in the following locations:
- Oahu, HI
- center, home, and community-based
- Part time positions available
- Shifts available Monday through Friday and weekends
- Most shifts are early mornings, afternoons, and weekends
- Work in your neighborhood or commute for more hours
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Weekly Pay Schedule
- One year experience working with children with developmental/ intellectual disabilities preferred
- Work directly with clients and follow the established treatment plan/behavior support plan for implementing skill acquisition and behavior reduction procedures.
- Establish and maintain effective, supportive, and therapeutic relationships with clients & families. Respect the values, thoughts, beliefs, and attitudes of clients and families.
- Implement behavior therapy techniques as instructed by the Behavioral Services Manager and Behavior Specialist.
- Document interventions and progress towards goals accurately and in a timely manner.
- Collect behavior data as specified in client behavior support plan.
- Review data and progress reports with Behavioral Services Manager and Behavior Specialist in order to strategize program improvements.
- As applicable to the treatment plan, provide habilitation, training, instruction, and assistance to help the client acquire and maintain skills and to help meet identified goals.
- As applicable, provide transportation related to the implementation of activities as directed by the treatment plan.
- Provide training and/or support to the client in interpersonal skills, the development and maintenance of personal relationships, and in living in his/her community.
- Monitor health status and physical condition and reports any changes in the client's condition or other incidents to the office.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Are you a caring, compassionate individual who’s ready to get more out of your career in healthcare? Are you ready to put your skills to work for you in an environment that supports your growth? BAYADA Home Health Care is one of the nation’s leading providers of clinical care and support services – and we’re growing every day!
Get ready to make a difference as well as living at Bayada. Our talented team of healthcare professionals’ impacts thousands of lives every year, working with our patients and their families to offer high-quality healthcare services that improve their quality of life while helping them achieve more out of every day.
Since our founding in 1975, BAYADA has become home to thousands of hardworking professionals who are committed to prioritizing compassion, reliability, and excellence in all that they do. We are pleased to offer a variety of career paths with a proven track record for success:
- RN Registered Nurses
- Home Health Aides
- Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Medical and Health Services Managers
- Physical Therapists
- Nursing Aides, Orderlies, and Attendants
- Occupational Therapists
- Social and Human Services Assistants
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Personal and Home Care Aides
The culture at BAYADA is one that prioritizes your personal and professional wellbeing. Offering an outstanding benefits and compensation package to all eligible associates, BAYADA is committed to supporting your long-term goals, every step of the way.
Give back and get more out of your career with Bayada. Join the BAYADA Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.