Cambridge International Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cambridge International Systems
Cambridge International Systems has career opportunities for Operations Specialist to join our team in Hawaii. Qualified candidates must be US Citizens with active Top Secret clearances with the ability to obtain TS/SCI.
- The Operations Specialist is a member of a 24/7 support team responsible for overseeing daily operations. Must be able to work within a team standing a rotating watch to ensure project deliverables.
- Be able to monitor operations and to include mission and support systems (generators, HVAC, etc.) and leverage a wide range of accesses and technical tools to immediately fix many of the technical issues that hinder the mission.
- Act as escalation manager liaison between operations and support elements for rapid restoration notification.
- Provide timely updates to customers, Senior Leadership and the Program Manager for situational awareness documentation.
- Conduct pass down briefings, maintain pass down logs and present to on-coming watch teams.
- Train and mentor newly assigned and/or junior watch standers.
- Prepare and disseminate information reports, presentations and other deliverables to project leadership.
- Conduct routine project status meetings with Government Project Managers and Cambridge's project team and help identify project challenges and risks while offering alternatives to achieve success and continually improve enterprise processes.
- Facilitate or participate in the creation of document deliverables, such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), System Assessments, Project Status Reports, etc. prior to submitting to the Government.
- Ensure project deadlines are kept and ensure tasks remain within project scope.
- Show initiative and the ability to work within a team while keeping Cambridge management informed of shifting priorities and challenges.
- The ideal candidate is someone with excellent problem solving and analytical skills, decision making, communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills who is/can: - Respond quickly to situations -Well organized - Customer focused - Flexible - Work effectively in diverse environments to include civilians, military and contractors - Concurrently handle multiple issues and assignments.
- Well organized and detail orientated.
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Basic Electronics and electricity experience.
- Willing and able to work shift, overtime, holidays, and weekends as required.
- Ability to establish confidence and credibility with managers and senior level Navy leaders and the ability to foster open communications within teams.
- Proficient in MS Office software products.
Minimum High School and four (4) years' experience, willing to consider other combinations of education, training and years of experience.
Top Secret clearance required and ability to be TS/SCI cleared.
IAT Level I or higher certification (Sec +, A+, CCNA Security, etc.)
Military Training Schools
Schedule: Willing and able to work shift, overtime, holidays, and weekends as required. Typical shift is 8 hours per day and 40-hour work week.
At Cambridge, we recognize innovation and agility grow through diverse collaboration. Our team is comprised of unique individuals, and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran requiring assistance with the application process, please visit https://cbridgeinc.com/accessibility/ for information on how to request assistance.