Cardinal Financial Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Loan Originator - Retail Division
at Cardinal Financial Corporation
Who We Are:
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender whose mission is to prove that homeownership is possible for everyone. By bringing an open-minded approach to an often closed-minded industry, we're able to embrace every unique financial situation differently in order to craft the best possible loans for our borrowers. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service backed by our groundbreaking technology, and these two components of our process come together to complete a simple, personalized mortgage experience. But it all starts with our people.
We believe that no matter where you fit in our organization—Sales, Human Resources, Information Technology, or even re-stocking the break rooms with endless coffee supplies—everyone can influence the experience that we provide to our customers and our partners. We tell our customers and our partners that anything can be reimagined. So why not your career? Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Who We Need:
We are currently looking for energetic, hardworking, friendly, outgoing team members for the position of Loan Originator within branches located in in Honolulu, HI. To learn more about our branch and location please visit https://cardinalhawaii.com/
What You Will Do:
- Obtain an accurate and thorough 1003.
- Collect supporting documentation from borrower.
- Evaluate Cardinal Financial’s loan products and determine which financial products best meet the customer's needs and financial circumstances.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of loans with customers.
- Monitor overall customer interaction and interface with all parties involved on each individual loan from application to closing.
- Generate business, leads, and relationships with individuals, existing clients, and real estate professionals.
What You Need:
- At least 2 years of mortgage lending experience required with proven track record of minimum 2 funded loans per month.
- Active NMLS licenses.
- Drive and dedication to building a book of business.
- Ability to establish and maintain personal network of referral partners.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated customer service skills.
- Effective problem solver and passionate about delivering excellence in customer service.
- Promote the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory compliance requirements and guidelines.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Experience with Google Suite preferred, not required.
What We Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- A commitment to be a relevant market leader - we are aiming for the top!
- Highly engineered proprietary technology that is revolutionizing the mortgage industry
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits, effective the first day of the month following your start date including - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance, and much more
- 401K w/ 50% match - Effective the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment.
Loan Officer Mortgage. Retail. Banking.