City and County of Honolulu
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PLANT ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT REPAIRER (BC-12)
at City and County of Honolulu
Pay: up to $63492.00/year
Salary : $5,291.00/Month
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 9628
Overall Job Objective
|Job Title:||PLANT ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT REPAIRER (BC-12)|
|Opening Date/Time:||Mon. 10/20/03 12:00 AM Hawaii Time|
|Job Type:||Full-Time Permanent|
|Department:||Department of Human Resources|
|Installs, maintains, overhauls and repairs plant electrical and electronic control devices and equipment; and performs other related duties as required.|
|Additional Job Information:|
|At time of application, you must be a citizen, national or permanent resident alien of the United States or a non-citizen eligible under federal law for unrestricted employment.|
***Subject to funding availability***
1) Only ONLINE applications will be accepted.
2) Paper applications will NOT be accepted.
Current vacancy is with the Department of Environmental Services. List may be used to fill future vacancies in this and/or other departments.
Some notifications will be sent via e-mail. You are responsible for monitoring instructions and correspondence from this office by checking your email account in a timely manner. To ensure proper delivery, please make sure you:
- use a valid e-mail account;
- verify your e-mail address is entered correctly on your GovernmentJobs account;
- check your spam folders; and
- add email@example.com to your contact list.
|Minimum Qualification Requirements:|
Experience and/or training of sufficient scope and quality to competently perform the journey level skills and duties of this position.
1) Valid Hawaii State journey level electrician's or a journey level industrial electrician's license. You must submit a copy of your license within 7 days of filing this application. Mail or drop off: Department of Human Resources, 650 South King Street, 10th Floor, Honolulu, HI 96813.
2) Valid Hawaii State driver's license (Type 3), prior to appointment.
|TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE EVALUATION:|
In addition to meeting the above minimum qualifications, your application will be further evaluated. Your score will be based on the quality, quantity, and/or recency of your training and experience.
Training and Experience Evaluation: In addition to meeting the above minimum qualifications, your application will be further evaluated. Your score will be based on the quality, quantity and/or recency of your training and experience.
Training and Experience Evaluation..........................................100%