Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Technician Level 2
at Clear Resolution
Job Reference #: 1763
|Title:||IT Technician Level 2|
**This position is active and funded**
JOB SUMMARY: CRC has an immediate need for an IT Technician Level 2 to support our customer in Wahiawa, HI.
- Provides technical, operations, and training support to users of new end user equipment and provides leave behind materials
- Performs tech refresh installs and setups for outdated equipment
- Assists in planning and designing PC support systems
- Installs, tests, and documents applications software programs
- Develops reports
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Pulling cables and installing PC's
- Setting up hardware and installing and configure software and drivers. Maintaining and repairing technological equipment (e.g. routers) or peripheral
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a security background investigation and polygraph
- High school/GED and a minimum of seven (7) years of experience, Associate’s degree and five (5) years of experience or Bachelor's degree and three (3) years of experience.
- 8570 Security + Certification preferred
Clear Resolution Consulting, LLC provides Intelligence Analysis, Business Management, Cyber Operations, Special Operations and Information Technology Consulting Services to the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC) and other Federal Agencies.
This is a full-time position with employee and family medical, dental, and vision plans, life and AD&D insurance, generous holidays and personal leave, 401(K) with company matching, short-term/long-term disability insurance, and tuition assistance.
Clear Resolution Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, any other non-merit factor, or any other characteristic protected by law.