Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Joint Newcomer Orientation (JNO) Specialist
at Clear Resolution
|Title:||Joint Newcomer Orientation (JNO) Specialist|
JOB SUMMARY: CRC has an immediate need for a Joint Newcomer Orientation (JNO) Specialist in Kunia, Hawaii.
Candidate assists in creating and facilitating training as it pertains to JNO to include reviewing JNO execution processes, drafting and updating course content, and delivering JNO training.
- Draft, submit for review and approval, publish, update and deliver JNO Program briefings
- Deliver JNO training using synchronous (Platform) and asynchronous (Web/online) methodologies
- Book six (6) months in advance primary and secondary classrooms and ensure that reservations are properly recorded in Resource Scheduler
- Alert and update the guest lecturers and briefers supporting each JNO session, and during the week of orientation continue to note any briefer no-shows or changes
- Serve as Timekeeper using DCPS
- Create and updated training related materials and statistics as required
- Provide assistance on training related projects as required
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a security background investigation and polygraph
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university and two (2) years’ experience working in the Intelligence Community
- Four (4) years’ experience developing training materials to include lesson plans, slides, handbooks, handouts and two (2) years’ experience instructing courses using synchronous and asynchronous methodologies if no Associates degree
Clear Resolution Consulting, LLC provides Intelligence Analysis, Business Management, Cyber Operations, Special Operations and Information Technology Consulting Services to the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC) and other Federal Agencies.
This is a full-time position with employee and family medical, dental, and vision plans, life and AD&D insurance, generous holidays and personal leave, 401(K) with company matching, short-term/long-term disability insurance, and tuition assistance.
Clear Resolution Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, any other non-merit factor, or any other characteristic protected by law.