Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Subject Matter Expert (SME) US Navy Seal Delivery Vehicles (SDVs)
NAVSEA PMS 340
PMS NSW manages the long term maintenance of the U.S Navy SEAL Delivery Vehicles (SDVs) including: routine and emergent repair; configuration management and logistic support. The subject matter expert shall provide on-site technical and administrative personnel support for the tasks described herein. During the conduct of these tasks, the contractor shall provide his/her government designated client requested deliverables related to acquisition management, electronic, maintenance and logistical program and operational issues associate with the SEAL Delivery Vehicles (SDVs). All deliverables will be considered drafts and presented to the government for review, editing and for decision making, as necessary. All tasks will be performed at SDV Team ONE work location unless otherwise directed by the government.
Contractor shall provide management, engineering, design and production support for SDVs to include, but not limited to:
- Development of Technical Manuals and review/edit other related SDV Integrated Logistics Products (ILS) so that they meet Joint Fleet Maintenance Manual requirements.
- Troubleshoot Technical documentation/configuration data; Failure analysis.
- Logistic support (training, spares, etc) as it relates to review and development of ILS products (i.e., Technical Manuals, Maintenance Requirements Cards (MRCs)); TEMPMOD/ Field Change development/review; Drawing Review; technology assessment/insertion.
- Develop Validation/Verification plan to review and edit ILS products.
- Development of work packages associated with corrective actions.
- Attendance at Program/Project reviews, Integrated Product Team meeting, design reviews or other meetings as tasked.
- Maintain an auditable configuration control process documenting changes to ILS products.
- The candidate must be a subject matter expert providing on-site SDV Program technical and administrative personnel support.
- Must have extensive knowledge of U.S Navy’s SEAL Delivery Vehicles (SDVs) program.
- Must have experience with SDV Maintenance.
- Must have extensive knowledge in 3M
- Must have extensive knowledge of Expeditionary Warfare.
- Must have extensive knowledge in Quality Assurance.
- Proficient at MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Individual must be proficient in use of Microsoft Suite of electronic information management software: i.e., WORD, EXCEL and POWER POINT
- Prior military service, preferably Navy, is desired.
- Excellent communication skills
- Active - SECRET.
- Able to obtain Top Secret
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.