Dean Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Credit & Collections Supv
at Dean Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- High School or Equivalent
- Relocation Assistance
Meadow Gold Dairies - Hawaii, a Dean Foods company, is excited to announce an opening for a Credit and Collections Supervisor at its Honolulu, Hawaii location. We offer excellent benefits with competitive pay and great growth opportunities!
Job Description & Requirements
Responsible for the supervision of accounts receivable procedures and team for the Credit and A/R department. Includes new customer set-up, timely collections, proper payment application, bad debt calculations, reconciliations, reporting and compliance.
• Minimizes financial risk to the organization by assessing and advising on creditworthiness of prospective and existing customers.
• Build partnerships with all Area Managers, sales staff and branch personnel.
• Ability to proactively problem solve with all key management personnel
• Utilize critical thinking skills to analyze DSO and facilitate an effective collection process
• Handle multiple tasks with impending deadlines with detailed accuracy.
• Negotiates and advises on collection of overdue bills and takes appropriate action to recover overdue payments.
• Provide various reports including calculations and recommendations for bad debt accruals and write-offs.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Dean Foods considers marijuana (including medical marijuana) to be an illegal drug. Dean Foods will rescind offers of employment to applicants who test positive for marijuana (unless restricted from doing so by state or local law). Dean Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.