Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Services Technician
at DecisionOne Inc.
Located throughout the United States and Canada, DecisionOne serves leading companies and government agencies with tailored information technology support services that maximize the return on IT investments, minimize capital infrastructure costs and optimize operational effectiveness.
With more than 1,500 technology professionals and an extensive, geographically distributed network of service locations, DecisionOne’s technology and business solutions combine complementary foundation services improving coverage, availability and response to satisfy the technology needs of our customers.
- Installing, repairing and troubleshooting workstations, Printers, Scanners, Routers, & Switches
- Installing and repairing Servers
- Troubleshoot and installing in LAN-WAN environments
- Provide some desk side technical support for hardware and software
- Perform analysis to effectively identify potential problems to eliminate problems in the future
- Maintain requisite technical competence to support the hardware and software
- Install, move, add, and change hardware and related peripherals in accordance with the Change Management Process
- Taking appropriate actions to mitigate or eliminate hardware/software problems
- handle General Territory.
- Standby and travel are a requirement, normally 150 - 200 mile radius
- Perform applicable preventative maintenance, per OEM specifications