Drybar Holdings LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hair Stylist- Waikiki in the International Marketplace, Franchise Location
at Drybar Holdings LLC
- Shifts Available
- Friday, Monday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Over 3,000 amazing stylists across the country call Drybar home. Here's why:
At Drybar, our philosophy is simple: Focus on one thing and be the best at it. For us that’s blowouts. Our tagline says it all: No cuts. No color. Just blowouts.
Drybar is a fun, fast paced, and most importantly, team focused environment. We only hire stylists with great attitude, energy, and, of course, killer amazing to match. We love investing in our team. In fact, over 60% of all our leadership roles are filled with internal promotions. We also encourage our stylists to grow their side cut & color business through referrals from our steady stream of clients. Sounds too good to be true? Well, it gets better.
Drybar stylists also enjoy these perks:
- Hourly wages, tips and bonuses
- Blowout, braid, and updo training that's paid
- Opportunities to grow through management and education career paths
- Flexible schedules that are set
- Kick a$$ dress code: black, white, grey, yellow, and denim. That’s it. That’s the dress code.
- An amazing, fun, family-feel shop culture
But don't take it from us, let our team tell you why they love being a part of the Drybar family:
- Perform ah-may-zing blow outs on our clients consistently
- Provide an over the top client experience
- Sell products, tools, and memberships
- Side work including, but not limited to: dusting, cleaning, sweeping, inventory, cleaning dishes/glasses, re-stocking product shelves
- Meeting scheduling requirements
- Valid cosmetology license for the state in which you are applying
- Amazing styling and finishing skills
- Desire to provide exceptional service
- Strong communication skills
- Driven and motivated
- Ability to work with and be a part of a team!