Drybar Holdings LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mixologist- Waikiki in the International Market Place, Franchise Location
at Drybar Holdings LLC
- Shifts Available
- Friday, Monday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
We are Drybar, and we set out to shake up the beauty industry in our own, anti-salon kind of way. We believe in doing one thing and being the best at it. For us, that’s blowouts. In fact, our tagline says it best: No cuts. No color. Just blowouts. What started with one shop in Brentwood, CA has grown to over 100 locations across 25 markets, with more to come.
We are actively seeking Mixologists to help bring the Drybar magic to the Waikiki, International Market Place Franchise location! The primary goal of our Mixologists is to delight our clients with specialty cocktails and exceptional service that will ensure a memorable Drybar Experience.
- First and foremost, provides exceptional customer service.
- Greet all Drybar clients in a timely manner and setting the stage for an amazing experience.
- Actively takes orders, gives enticing suggestions, conducts full and complete beverage service, and monitors guests’ overall experience.
- Expedites drink orders for each party quickly and accurately.
- Mixes cocktails and serves drinks that delight our clients, taking special care that drinks are made accurately.
- Adheres to all responsible alcohol serving requirements as dictated by the state; requests identification from guest ordering alcohol when legal age is questionable.
- Maintains thorough understanding and expertise of Drybar menu.
- Works closely with bar and salon staff to execute a phenomenal experience.
- Provides Porters with direction and coaching to ensure proper operation of the bar and assist them when necessary.
- Cleans all equipment, tools, and supplies and maintains equipment in good working order.
- Maintains the cleanliness and appearance of the bar and all related storage areas.
- Assist Operations Manager in maintaining supplies and conducting inventory.
- Works collaboratively with the leadership team to resolve any client concerns.
- Performs all other job related duties as requested.
- At least 1 year of experience in a bar or similar environment.
- Ability to have a highly motivated and energetic personality.
- Ability to use a Point-Of-Sales computer system.
- Ability to take initiative and exhibit flexibility.
- Working knowledge of beers, wines, and spirits.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.