ECS Federal, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cyber Security Analyst
at ECS Federal, Inc.
ECS is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to work in our Pearl City, HI office.
- Maintains familiarity with CJCSM 6510.01B.
- Compiles and maintains internal standard operating procedure (SOP) documentation.
- Ensures associated documentation and capabilities remain compliant with CJCSM 6510.01B and other applicable policy directives.
- Provides network intrusion detection and monitoring, correlation analysis, incident response and support for the Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) and its subscriber sites.
- Validates suspicious events or reports and determine if the event constitutes an incident and properly enter associated data into the appropriate reporting systems.
- Coordinates with USCYBERCOM and supported entities regarding significant incidents to ensure proper analysis is performed and timely and accurate reporting of the incident is completed.
- Provides 24x7 support for the CSSP’s Incident Response capability during non-core business hours consistent with CSSP requirements as needed.
- Performs network and host-based digital forensics on Microsoft Windows based systems and other operating systems as necessary to enhance response to, support of, and investigation into significant network incidents.
- Possesses working knowledge of full packet capture PCAP analysis and accompanying tools (Wireshark, etc.).
- Explores patterns in network and system activity via log correlation using Splunk and supplemental tools
- Possesses understanding of IDS/IPS solutions to include signature development and implementation
- Active Secret Clearance
- Expert knowledge of Incident Response Procedures
- Extensive knowledge of Packet Analysis
- Extensive knowledge of IDS/IPS solutions
- Extensive familiarity with various Host-Based Tools
- Experience with Log Aggregation Tools
- Logical thinking and analytical ability
- Verbal and written communication ability
- Bachelor or Graduate degree•
- Knowledge of CJCSM 6510.01B
- Experience with Digital Forensics
- The ability to solve problems independently
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.