Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Car Cleaner - Part Time - Waikiki Enterprise - Outrigger Reef
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Customer Service/Support - Service Agent
- Job ID
Waikiki Enterprise Outrigger Reef has an opportunity for a Part Time Service Agent (Car Cleaner)! The Service Agent prepares and services vehicles prior to rental including: refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Part Time 10-29 hours per week or 30-39 hours per week available. Shifts are between 6am-3pm, Schedules will be discussed in the Interview.
** Free Parking is provided to our employees
- Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable.
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area.
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to work in a enclosed parking garage during your entire shift.
- Aside from religious observance, must have be available to work 30-39 hours per week including weekends and holidays.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record.