Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Assistance Representative Sr. - Enterprise Rent A Car - Kaneohe
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Kaneohe, Oahu - Windward
- Customer Service/Support - Customer Service/Support
- Job ID
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Customer Assistance Representative, Sr. position at the Kaneohe location!
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support and service customers.
Part time 30 - 39 hours per week.
- Provides a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meets and greets customers with Aloha in a friendly and timely manner
- Provides directions and general assistance
- Checks the condition of the rental car upon return
- Processes returns, check-ins transactions quickly and efficiently
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any customer service issues and/or concerns
- Understands and communicates rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Sells optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Cleans vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment (when needed)
- Performs miscellaneous and backup job-related duties as assigned by a manager
- Position may require prolonged standing during shift
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 1 year prior customer service or sales experience preferred.
- Must have a valid drivers license with a satisfactory driving record (No more than 3 moving violations within the last 3 years and no DUI or DWI in the last 5 years).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observance, must be available to work part time 30-39 hours per week including weekends and holidays.