Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Emerald Club Service Specialist at National Honolulu Airport
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Job ID
- Customer Service/Support - Customer Service/Support
- Honolulu Intl Airport - Oahu
- Airport / City
National Rental Car has an exciting opportunity for a part time Emerald Club Service Specialist at the Honolulu Airport (96819)!
The Emerald Club Specialist is a role that focuses on ensuring professional, superior, friendly and efficient customer service specifically to the members of our loyalty program called the Emerald Club. As an Emerald Club Specialist you are responsible for greeting and fulfilling the needs of the Emerald Club members including appropriate vehicle selection as determined by the Emerald Club program guidelines, with speed and accuracy.
This part time position requires 30-39 hours a week commitment. This person will be scheduled between the hours of 5:00am - 10:00pm including Saturday and Sunday.
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and profit sharing. Free parking on site is provided! This position also receives a monthly bonus based upon personal performance AND team performance numbers.
If you are a good problem solver with a strong focus on providing superior, friendly, and efficient service then this role may be for you!
- Greet Emerald Club members as they arrive on the lot making them feel valued and welcome and provide information in a professional and courteous manner
- Assist members with questions and concerns and provide resolution as necessary
- Review daily game plan in preparation for Emerald Service delivery
- Review reservation manifest for special requests
- Work productively with shuttle drivers, service agents, return service specialists and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply
- Maintain clean, low mileage fleet mix that meets Emerald Club requirements
- Complete vehicle inspections in accordance with priority guidelines
- Ensure that vehicle hand-tags are completed correctly
- Return failed inspection units back to production for re-cleaning and service agent coaching
- Facilitate change of equipment (COE) vehicles or additional equipment to meet customer's needs
- Offer assistance with luggage as needed
- Document and communicate customer service issues to management
- Keep Aisle area organized and clean for ease of access and appearance of the facility
- Direct customers to the exit booth, provide local directions, maps and return directions as needed
- Identify and communicate areas of opportunity for improved Emerald Club service delivery
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
- Basic computer skills are required
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 3 moving violations within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the last 5 years
- Must be able to speak, understand, read and write English.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work between 30-39 hours per week including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays between the hours of 5am-10pm