Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Exit Booth Agent at Alamo Honolulu Airport
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Job ID
- Customer Service/Support - Customer Service/Support
- Honolulu Intl Airport - Oahu
- Airport / City
Alamo Rent A Car at the Honolulu Airport (96819) has an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Exit Booth Agent!
The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car assignment process; facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information and vehicle selection information for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This part time position will be scheduled for opening and afternoon shifts and must work 30-39 hours per week including weekend days and holidays.
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and profit sharing. Free parking is provided for all employees. This position also receives a monthly bonus based upon team performance numbers.
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Provide additional service to Emerald Aisle members by offering our refueling option.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 3 moving violations within the last 3 years and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the last 5 years
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required; familiarity with Odyssey a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a mix of opening and mid shifts that will vary between 5am - 6pm including both weekend days and holidays