Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Return Agent at National Honolulu Airport
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Job ID
- Customer Service/Support - Customer Service/Support
- Honolulu Intl Arpt - Oahu
- Airport / City
National Car Rental has an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Return Agent at the Honolulu Airport location (96819).
The Return Agent position is responsible for providing superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process as well as assist all customers with the rental return process. The Return Agent position will provide professional, knowledgeable, and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions.
This part time position will be scheduled 30-39 hours per week between the hours of 9am - 11pm including Friday, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and profit sharing. This position also receives a monthly bonus based upon personal and team performance numbers.
*Free airport parking is provided on-site to National employees!
If you are a good problem solver with a strong focus on providing superior, friendly, and efficient service then this role may be for you!
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Complete return transactions with 100% accuracy.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete duties assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
- Basic computer skills are preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 3 moving violations within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the last 5 years
- Must be able to speak, understand, read and write English.
- Must be able to work outdoors (parking lot and garage) in the elements with long periods of standing
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work between 30-39 hours per week including Friday, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays between the hours of 9am-11pm.