Great American Insurance Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Helpdesk Technician II - Hawaii Office
at Great American Insurance Group
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Position Type
- Full Time
National Interstate is a member of Great American Insurance Group. As one of the leading commercial transportation insurers in the nation, we offer risk financing solutions in all 50 states tailored to meet the needs of a wide variety of transportation classes. Our offerings include traditional insurance and innovative alternative risk transfer (ART) programs, including more than a dozen group captive programs catering to niche wheels markets. We are proud to be a multiple Northcoast 99 winner and Cleveland Plain Dealer Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio. It is because of our talented and dedicated team that we are able to live out our company values of integrity, transparency, fairness, accountability, empowerment and collaboration with each transaction we make. If you are ready to join an engaging and driven team such as ours, we would love to hear from you!
- Provides support to end users for desktop/laptop hardware, phone hardware, and user applications:
- Responds to service desk tickets, telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support.
- Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
- Interacts with network services, software systems engineering and / or applications development to restore service and / or identify and correct core problems.
- Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Associate’s Degree and 2 years of technical education, or equivalent experience.
Field of Study: Computer Information Systems or a related discipline.
Experience: 3 to 5 years of related experience.