Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Analyst, Marketing Analytics
at Hawaiian Airlines
Analyst, Marketing Analytics
Hawaiian Airlines is looking for a high-performing individual and team player to join the growing Marketing Analytics team. The main focus for this role is generating business critical insights in support of a broad range of marketing channels and initiatives, with a heavy focus on digital platforms. This creative individual will also play an important role in advancing our digital optimization and personalization capabilities across multiple channels leveraging industry leading technologies
- Provide actionable overall market and customer insights to address key strategic questions across Marketing (e-commerce/website, online/offline advertising, brand, product development)
- Responsible for tracking, reporting, and analyzing performance of marketing activities (e.g., email and advertising campaigns), ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of regular reports
- Analyze external and internal customer data using databases queries (SQL, Access), spreadsheet (Excel) models, web analytics tools (Adobe / Omniture), statistical analysis tools and campaign management software tools
- Analyze customers’ online behavior and provide insights and recommendations for further enhancements to the guest experience
- Analyze A/B and Multi-variate tests, communicate results and provide recommendations
- Create PowerPoint presentations to provide market and consumer insights to other Marketing & Sales departments
- Be an advisor to other marketing functions as the knowledge owner for customer and market data that exists within Hawaiian Airlines and on web, advertising and email reporting tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of work experience in marketing research, statistical or data analysis; academic equivalent acceptable
- Excellent analytical skills and high degree of business acumen
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability in handling concurrent projects with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in advanced analytic and statistical techniques related multivariate and A/B testing, digital revenue attribution, customer segmentation and marketing effectiveness
- Experience building and automating management level reporting
- Strong understanding of (and experience working with) database architecture and the management / synthesis of data distributed across multiple systems
- Mastery of the following analytical tools: modeling and reporting in Excel/Access and SQL
- Experience working with large sets of data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline or graduate degree
- Experience with Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst) or similar web analytics platform
- Experience with Adobe Target or similar web optimization platform
- Experience with Adobe Audience Manager or similar data management platform
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools
- Experience in statistical analysis (SAS or R)
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 15 years (2004-2018) as reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys byCondé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor have placed Hawaiian among the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 90th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawaii’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (13) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides, on average, more than 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, and over 260 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available atHawaiianAirlines.com. Follow Hawaiian’s Twitter updates (@HawaiianAir), become a fan on Facebook (Hawaiian Airlines), and follow us on Instagram (hawaiianairlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’sLinkedIn page.
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’ online newsroom.