Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, International Pricing
at Hawaiian Airlines
Manager, International Pricing
Network Planning & Revenue Management
We are looking for a talented, driven individual to lead and manage the pricing department for the International region at Hawaiian Airlines. This position will lead a team responsible for maximizing revenue across Hawaiian’s expanding International network, while growing and maintaining key relationships with commercial partners across the Pacific region.
- Responsible for all pricing and fare-related actions for the International markets at Hawaiian Airlines, including but not limited to: International Point of sale (POS), US POS, offline market pricing, published and private fare products
- Develop short-term, medium-term and long-term pricing strategies for maximizing revenue by analyzing the competitive marketplace, identifying new revenue opportunities and leveraging pricing tools to respond to competitor actions
- Manage relationship with International sales leadership and other internal/external teams, coordinating on commercial actions and strategies
- Develop and ensure pricing strategies are accurately executed and competitive position in the marketplace is maintained
- Consistently and proactively evaluate effectiveness of team’s strategies; reporting on results to peers and Senior Management
- Provide team development and coaching of Pricing/RM team members; in charge of establishing efficient processes, developing internal training plans and ensuring compliance with Pricing/RM best practices
- Work closely with internal RM/Pricing Implementation counterparts to achieve team’s strategic objectives and maximize revenue
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (in finance, mathematics, business or related field) or equivalent years of experience
- Four years of experience in Revenue Management, Pricing or related field
- Strong knowledge of transportation space and proven experience in applying multiple business strategies in uncertain environments
- Superb analytical, communication (both verbal and written) and time management skills; Validated prior experience in serving in supervisory role within an analytical department a plus
- Ability to quickly distill trends and create multiple strategic options based on agreed KPIs
- Superb technical skills – in depth knowledge of MS office suite - specifically Excel
- Ability to work in cross functional teams, maintain and manage relationships with internal/external constituencies
- Ability to generate quick, solid directional analysis for department leadership
- Strong, demonstrated problem solving skills involving both business problems and people interactions
- Strong initiative and willingness to take on leadership responsibilities
- Advanced knowledge of industry technologies (GDSs, Pricing/Revenue Management systems, analytical software)
- 2+ years of pricing experience
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 15 years (2004-2018) as reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys byCondé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor have placed Hawaiian among the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 90th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawaii’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (13) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides, on average, more than 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, and over 260 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available atHawaiianAirlines.com. Follow Hawaiian’s Twitter updates (@HawaiianAir), become a fan on Facebook (Hawaiian Airlines), and follow us on Instagram (hawaiianairlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’sLinkedIn page.
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’ online newsroom.