Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Loyalty Systems
at Hawaiian Airlines
Manager, Loyalty Systems
This role will be the business representative providing leadership for the HM Database refresh project and ongoing management of the loyalty system. This person will manage projects involving HMDB and provide solutions to undefined situations and take a structured approach to problem solving.
- Manage and improve the HawaiianMiles database and other systems needed to support and grow the program
- Support development and execution of HawaiianMiles strategy, including levels and benefits by member segment, member growth and engagement plans, and infrastructure to support initiatives
- Primary liaison with IT partners to plan for and implement program features/functionalities to drive program growth and engagement
- Increase the value of HawaiianMiles currency and customer proposition to support sales of HawaiianMiles
- Develop and present business cases for new opportunities to grow the business, drive HA’s share of long-haul travel and increase member loyalty
- Support definition and management of HawaiianMiles program rules and administration processes, ensuring compliance and efficiency
- Identify recurring issues for high-value customers and drive resolution working with other Commercial departments and across the organization
- Develop and mentor direct reports for their professional growth
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of experience in complex marketing projects or relevant work
- Experience managing teams and/or direct reports
- Experience managing a multi-million dollar budget and demonstrated P&L performance
- Track record of successfully launching programs/partnerships on time and on budget
- Ability to manage multiple programs/products and prioritize initiatives against division/department objectives
- Ability to define strategic opportunities/business cases and work across the organization to build support and efficiently implement
- Ability to analyze and explain key program performance metrics and results
- Ability to structure analysis and build presentations with minimal support
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively with management and executives across the organization
- Ability to conceptualize, develop and execute marketing campaigns and enhancements to the program
- Understanding of loyalty program economics and accounting methods
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel and work outside normal business hours when needed
- Master’s degree
- Airline experience
- Loyalty program experience
- Experience with database management
- Program/Project Management experience
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 15 years (2004-2018) as reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys byCondé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor have placed Hawaiian among the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 90th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawaii’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (13) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides, on average, more than 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, and over 260 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available atHawaiianAirlines.com. Follow Hawaiian’s Twitter updates (@HawaiianAir), become a fan on Facebook (Hawaiian Airlines), and follow us on Instagram (hawaiianairlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’sLinkedIn page.
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’ online newsroom.