Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Marketing Analytics
at Hawaiian Airlines
Manager, Marketing Analytics
The Manager, Marketing Analytics and Enablement oversees the delivery of insights, analytic support, reporting, and forecasting, as well as the technology and data, needed to drive growth in Hawaiian Airlines marketing channels
- Responsible for the reporting, analysis and insights to support Marketing and E-Commerce
- Maintain accurate and timely reporting and forecasting on marketing channel performance and key market drivers
- Define and execute strategy for analytics, data and reporting to support business growth
- Analyze and develop strategies to improve the performance of marketing channels and key market segments
- Prioritize analytical needs with business owners and allocate team resources across efforts
- Manage and develop analysts to deliver high quality output and meet agreed upon deadlines
- Promote collaboration in analysis and optimization across marketing channels
- Work with departments across the Hawaiian Airlines organization to ensure sales and marketing placements and other touch points are being utilized successfully
- Provide analysis to support business cases for marketing technology development and improvement, help define requirements for implementation, and partner with IT for on-going execution and improved utilization
- Benchmark consumer and competitor sentiment in the marketplace, ensuring competitiveness and making recommendations for improvements
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- At least four years relevant work experience in analytical/quantitative roles such as market research, statistics, financial analysis, or consulting
- Ability to analyze performance and results of products/initiatives and develop business cases for new business opportunities
- Track record of using analysis to drive results and improve performance
- Proficient in Excel, SQL, PowerPoint and other analytical tools
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing concepts, combined with knowledge of data marketing tools & analysis techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, partners and management
- Ability to develop concise management presentations and supporting spreadsheets
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to get things done in an informal work environment
- Able to multi-task and prioritize in order to meet deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Undergraduate/advanced degree in quantitative/analytical discipline
- Working knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, and Adobe Audience Manager
- IT, programming or database management experience
- Experience in the airline, hotel or online travel industries
- E-commerce or direct marketing experience
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 15 years (2004-2018) as reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys byCondé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor have placed Hawaiian among the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 90th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawaii’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (13) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides, on average, more than 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, and over 260 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available atHawaiianAirlines.com. Follow Hawaiian’s Twitter updates (@HawaiianAir), become a fan on Facebook (Hawaiian Airlines), and follow us on Instagram (hawaiianairlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’sLinkedIn page.
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’ online newsroom.