Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Analyst, Capital Planning
at Hawaiian Airlines
Senior Analyst, Capital Planning
Financial Planning & Analysis
The Senior Analyst, Capital Planning performs a range of financial analysis to provide capital planning and development support across the company. In this position, the Sr. Analyst partners with departments and the broader FP&A team to assist with preparing complex business models to support long-term planning and strategic investment management. The position reports to the Director of Capital Planning.
- Independently produces complex financial models, provides strategic recommendations, and implements process improvements to support the internal investment planning process
- Partners with the FP&A leadership team to understand divisional goals, gaps to those goals, and initiatives to optimize financial outcomes
- Responsible for managing the pipeline of investment initiatives and delivering effective reporting that will drive better communication, decisions, and results
- Facilitates the executive investment approval process, including weekly meetings and periodic roadmap reviews with executives
- Advises project owners and decision makers regarding spend controls, risks, and issues; produce analyses to support and inform financial management decisions.
- Collaborates with FP&A teams on incorporating capital plan into long-range financial models, metrics, budgets, and forecasts
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Five years of corporate financial planning, analysis, and/or budgeting experience
- Ability to effectively communicate and interpret analysis to executive leadership and decision makers
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking to identify alternative solutions to complex problems
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills; ability to interact professionally with a diverse group – executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong proficiency in Excel, ability to create professional presentations of financial data gathered
- Airline experience
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 15 years (2004-2018) as reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys byCondé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor have placed Hawaiian among the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 90th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawaii’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (13) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides, on average, more than 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, and over 260 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available atHawaiianAirlines.com. Follow Hawaiian’s Twitter updates (@HawaiianAir), become a fan on Facebook (Hawaiian Airlines), and follow us on Instagram (hawaiianairlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’sLinkedIn page.
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’ online newsroom.