Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Analyst, Supply Chain
at Hawaiian Airlines
Senior Analyst, Supply Chain
Supply Chain Management
Supply chain business analyst with experience and interest in pursuing a role supporting procurement and supply chain process improvement initiatives for commercial aviation. Must be able to document business processes and develop models that accurately evaluate current state and provide a baseline for developing continuous improvement opportunities.
- Perform a wide range of analytics supporting supply chain operations, both in continuously improving steady state as well as driving transformational change
- Identify, implement, and manage key supply chain metrics to improve operational performance and the financial bottom line
- Identify inefficiencies in the Supply Chain by driving user interaction, data analysis, process modeling, and physical observations
- Support the Supply Chain Management Team in analyzing complex deal structures with suppliers
- Provide quantitative research, analysis, and support to identify Supply Chain operations business opportunities to improve performance and value
- Provide Supply Chain and Material Management subject matter expertise across a maintenance and engineering organization
- Integrate and utilize multiple enterprise systems (e.g. TRAX) to draw and interpret conclusions and provide data driven answers to complex questions
- Identify and develop metrics to monitor Supply Chain processes and supporting vendor performance management, driving improved financial and productivity performance
- Become established as a subject matter expert in visual reporting and driving process exception alerts using advanced assessment and reporting systems (i.e. Tableau, Skywise)
- College degree - Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management, Business, Management Science or related analytical field
- Minimum 4 years of Supply Chain operations management experience
- Requires strong knowledge in analysis and forecast modeling. Experience with geographically dispersed material management supporting transportation fleets or manufacturing facilities desired
- Strong business acumen and financial management exposure
- Ability to learn new concepts, methods, and systems quickly
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Visio or equivalent tools
- Advanced to expert proficiency in Excel
- Working knowledge of VBA, SQL or other data management automation and manipulation proficiency
- Ability to work on highly diverse and distributed teams
- Self-starter with the ability to identify opportunities to drive change without constant direction from leadership
- Experience developing and managing large datasets
- Ability to perform statistical analysis (working knowledge of probabilities and risk modeling)
- Experience with process modeling techniques and documenting process workflows
- Demonstrated experience with TRAX or similar Maintenance and Materials Requirements Planning system
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 15 years (2004-2018) as reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys byCondé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor have placed Hawaiian among the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 90th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawaii’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (13) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides, on average, more than 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, and over 260 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available atHawaiianAirlines.com. Follow Hawaiian’s Twitter updates (@HawaiianAir), become a fan on Facebook (Hawaiian Airlines), and follow us on Instagram (hawaiianairlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’sLinkedIn page.
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’ online newsroom.