Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Instant Return Representative
at Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
- Job ID
- # Positions
- RAC Operations
- Position Type
- Regular Full Time
The Instant Return Representative is an essential member of the airport location team and is the brand ambassador by providing the fastest, easiest, and most valued experience to our customers. This team member is responsible for providing attentive, courteous, and expeditious service to our customers as they return their vehicles.
The key responsibilities and accountabilities are:
- Provides world class customer service by managing vehicle returns process, in compliance with Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group’s policies and procedures
- Personally welcome all customers with a pleasant greeting and professional attitude at all times, assist with luggage and answer questions in a friendly manner
- Provide the customer with an invoice and a full explanation of their charges
- Resolve customer issues and concerns professionally using effective customer service techniques. When applicable, direct queries to the Team Leader for the issue can be resolved before the customer leaves the location.
- Inspect vehicle and record any new damage or major cleaning requirements and complete required documentation.
- Check fuel level and mileage and clearly explain final charges to the customer
- Secure vehicle keys from the customer and ensure they stay with the vehicle while reminding customers to remove their personal belongings. Offer assistance as needed.
- Drive continuous improvement by communicating customer feedback to team and engaging in action planning to improve operational performance and customer satisfaction
- Maintain appearance appropriate for providing best in class customer service in accordance with established guidelines
- To carry out any other duties requested by the managers/Team Leaders.
- Keep work area organized and free of clutter
High School Diploma or equivalent
Passion for customer service and attention to detail – Goes the extra mile
A minimum of one year of sales or customer experience in a high volume or service oriented environment
Proven strong sales and closing skills and the ability to friendly, engaging manner
Basic computer proficiency
Must be able to:
- Good communication skills both written and oral. Communicate in English clearly and proficiently. Candidates fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply.
- Work in a fast pacedenvironment with a variety of tasks. Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience of working well within a team.
- 100% customer focus, with proven experience within a customer facing environment
- Work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required
- Work outdoors during all weather conditions
- Stand for long periods of time
- Lift up to 45 pounds