Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Location Manager Concierge (Bilingual Japanese)
at Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
- Job ID
- # Positions
- RAC Operations
- Position Type
- Regular Full Time
As a Location Manager Concierge 1 you will work on the day-to-day aspects of the rental car business while using superior management, leadership and customer service skills. You will work with a wide range of employees, customers, vendors, and third party contractors to achieve the overall results and goals for your area of operations. You are responsible for managing a unionized and/or non-unionized workforce, delivering quality customer service, increasing sales and revenue, scheduling adequate staff coverage, handling escalated customer issues and requests, recruiting new employees and providing them with training. You will be an expert in all of Hertz products and services and will coach employees how to improve their ability to sell and meet customer needs. Additionally, depending on your assigned area you will be responsible for the rental fleet at your location including staying aware of hourly reservations, return counts, vehicle make and model availability, preventative maintenance schedules, etc. to achieve the greatest revenue and profitability.
To be a great Concierge Manager, you need:
- Commitment to developing and learning a wide variety of skills so that you can advance to higher levels at Hertz
- A desire to grow with Hertz including a willingness to live and work in a number of different cities throughout the United States
- A deep desire to work with and lead others as a team to build a business that is both fast paced and continually improving
- An ability to manage all aspects of the rental car business from Customer Service, Sales, Fleet Management, Maintenance, Vehicle Service, Vehicle Replenishment and Financial Analysis
- An ability to remain level headed and calm with both customers and employees as you assist them through challenging situations
- An ability to be a Hertz Brand Ambassador at all times as you seek to create a positive environment and solutions that generate continued customer and employee loyalty
Bachelor’s degree level is preferred (Associate level is accepted), but someone who is able to demonstrate the requisite behaviors and with the right level of experience (below) will also be considered.
- Fluency in Japanese, bilingual level required, native preferred and English
- Strong management, communications, interpersonal relationship and customer service