Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Revenue & Reservations Analyst
at Highgate Management
- Requisition ID
- Revenue Management
- Job Location
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach
Highgate is a premier real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in U.S. gateway markets including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu. Highgate also has a key presence in Barcelona. Highgate’s portfolio of global properties represents an aggregate asset value exceeding $10B and generates over $2B in cumulative revenues. The company provides expert guidance through all stages of the hospitality property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate also has the creativity and bandwidth to develop bespoke hotel brands and utilizes industry leading proprietary revenue management tools that identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive out performance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the industry’s most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in London, New York, Dallas, and Seattle.
The all-new, vibrant ‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach blends indoor and outdoor luxury to elevate the experience of Oahu resorts. Every space has been envisioned by award-winning design firm, Rockwell Group. Fresh, welcoming and relaxing, it’s an oasis of tranquility in the heart of Waikiki.
Experience our spacious, welcoming lobby and captivating 280,000 gallon Oceanarium unique to Honolulu resorts. Coming soon, the destination pool deck with private cabanas will offer a saltwater infinity pool, a shallow-water pool and club for kids, and a pool bar that seamlessly transitions from day to night. With a location steps from Waikiki Beach, it’s where Hawaii vacations turn moments into memories.
Our resort is proudly named in honor of Queen Lili‘uokalani, the last reigning monarch of the Hawaiian Kingdom. Beloved by her people, she was a music composer, an author and an ardent supporter of her culture. Her spirit is infused into the resort, which shares the same privileged location as her beachside home Ke‘alohilani, meaning the royal brightness. Welcome to a fresh perspective on resorts in Waikiki. ‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach.
The Revenue & Reservations Analyst works directly with the Director of Revenue to maximize hotel revenue through daily management of room inventory and pricing across all segments. In this role you will help develop and recommend room rates and availability strategies to optimize the best mix of business through multiple distribution channels. In addition, this position will be responsible for driving analysis, compiling reports and developing models to support better decisions across the business.
- Support hotel’s yield efforts, via analysis and reporting that ensure that all segments and distribution channels are mined for revenue opportunities based on budget, forecast, pace and market demand.
- Maximize revenue potential and ensure proactive and accurate maintenance and management of all systems: Opera/PMS/TravelTripper/Booking Engines/Channel Manager/Lodgiq/Ideas RMS, CRS and Sales and Catering Systems.
- Assist Director of Revenue in preparing short and long-term forecasts.
- Support Director of Revenue and Regional Director of Revenue in compiling and communicating all documents, reports and presentation for required ownership, hotel and regional leadership reporting. This is needed for daily standups/departmental meetings, weekly RevMax meetings, Monthly Ownership/Regional Meetings, Quarterly Reviews and Annual Budget discussions. a
- Own and validate all required data entry for daily, weekly and monthly reports used for monitoring performance against budget, forecast and proforma. Ensure that the necessary reports are maintained and systematically analyzed, including but not limited to: STR, Market Segment Analysis, Source Contribution, Internet Production, Pickup and Pace by Segment, Ancillary Fees Contribution and Room Type Statistics.
- Take lead in preparing documents for Weekly RevMax Meetings, providing data in terms of pricing, availability, market demand and promotional opportunities for all segments and channels. Lead the meetings in communicating all strategies and actions to executive and/or regional team and/or ownership in the absence of Director of Revenue.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Hotel Management or related field. Familiarization with hotel revenue management concepts and tools preferred.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving and problem identification.
- Ability to collect, analyze and interpret revenue performance data
- Must effectively manage and adhere to strict daily/weekly/monthly deadlines.
- Extensive proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required and ability to manipulate data essential
- Knowledge of reservations system and revenue management data.
- Attention to detail required.
- Ability to operate in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated maturity.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities at once.