Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Analyst - Sales Operations
Exempt or Non-ExemptExempt
Position performs business analysis tasks, project management activities and other related responsibilities for the Account Management & Sales department. Performs business analysis and cost/benefit justifications, and must be able to analyze and comprehend complex processes that span the scope of the Account Management & Sales department.
- Bachelor's degree and three years of related work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Proven success with project implementation and analytical work.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Report writing or other business/technical writing skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of business processes and analytical functions.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates proficiency in bringing a cross functional perspective to complex business analysis activities and projects to support the implementation of corporate projects involving new systems and functions, and enhancements to existing systems and functions. Implementation responsibilities for projects of various size and scope include:
- Collaborate with business users to understand the business needs.
- Define and document requirements and develop the business case.
- Produce and manage a project plan.
- Work with the technical staff to complete the analysis and design.
- Manage cross functional teams, representing and advocating functionality for AMS.
- Document the test plan, work with the business users to complete the test cases.
- Coordinate the testing to ensure technical and business resources are available and appropriate.
- Collaborate with the business users on workflows and procedures.
- Work with the business users on staff training.
- Provide post implementation support.
- Coordinates projects to support departmental related activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.